Application: building materials, mineral processing, metallurgy, chemical industry, abrasives, food and other industries
Applicable materials: dry powder mortar, machine-made sand, natural sand, quartz sand, perlite, dolomite, calcite, potash feldspar and other stone powders and mineral powders; metallurgy, metal powder, mineral powder, food, sugar, salt, abrasives, Classification of industries such as feed.
1. Six level classification：Up to 5 times unit area output; accurate to six level separation, and the screening efficiency is as high as 90%-99%.;
2. New technology： Large-scale electrostatic spraying process, the equipment is more beautiful, wear-resistant and anti-rust, noise lower than 75 dB, optimized weight management and balance, low dynamic load on the foundation.;
3. Longer life: Flexible screening, the acceleration is 4-5 times lower than ordinary vibrating screens, and the service life is increased, thereby reducing maintenance costs;
4. Convenient operation:Changing the screen is more convenient, easy to operate, firm and reliable;
5. Environmental protection:Fully enclosed structure, no dust flying, small vibration and low noise of the screen machine, improve the working environment of the workshop and meet the environmental protection requirements;
Square swing screen is a high-efficiency screening equipment specially designed for high precision and large output. It is widely used in chemical, non-ferrous metals, food, quartz sand, abrasive and other industries.The screen mesh frame and the screen mesh installation method adopt a unique and innovative design, and the installation is very convenient.Usually 9-layer design,can be divided into 10 grades at one time,or 4 layers + 4 layers equivalent to 2 sets sieve machine, or 2 layers + 2 layers + 2 layers equivalent to 3 sets sieve machine or designed as 1 layer + 1layer + 1 layer + 1 layer + 1 layer is equivalent to 5 sets sieve machines.
|Model||Screen size（m）||Sieve area（㎡）||Angle（°)||Layer（s）||Power（kW）||Numbers of revolutions||Screen box stroke（mm）|